- Art School N1 Minsk Belarus
- Glebov's Minsk State Art College Specialization: Design
- Belarus State Academy of Arts Bachelor degree: Design in Virtual Media
My life and dolls
I have an academic art education, studying art for 13 years of my life. I graduated from Art School N1 in Minsk, followed by Glebov's Minsk State Art College, a renowned institution in Belarus, where I majored in Design. Subsequently, I pursued my studies at Belarus State Academy of Arts and obtained a Bachelor's degree in Design in Virtual Media. I consider myself fortunate to have had incredibly talented teachers who believed in me and shared their knowledge during my student years. Although I am a doll artist, I view dolls as objects of design. My previous education laid a solid foundation and provided me with a stepping stone to learn the process of doll making, leveraging my artistic background.
My journey in the doll world commenced as a collector, and now I create dolls myself with the aspiration of making them among the best in the world. I draw inspiration from my desire to create the best dolls. I have a vivid image in my mind of the perfect doll that I aspire to bring to life with my own hands. My unwavering passion and determination drive me forward, and nothing can hinder me from achieving my dream. I am motivated by my desires, and dolls are my greatest passion in the world. While there are countless ideas abound, I only create dolls that I would personally wish to have.
I am a member of Professional Doll Makers Art GuildProfessional Doll Makers Art Guild
My arts was acknowledged by multiple awards and prizes such as
Industry choice award of excellence Dolls magazine (2016) and others
I also got multiple publications in many doll magazines and art books.
L'art de la BJD 2017 Book (article) and more
This project would not happen without the help of my relatives and my teachers.
I would like to devote that to my grandmother Sosenko Lubov Filipovne. Her whole life was a great example for me and showed how to be determined and move forward and reach goals. She was an example of handwork and dedication. I am very sorry she is no longer with us.
Also I would like to say thanks you to my parents
Aliaksandr and Vera Terenteva, for their faith in me and their constant support.
My grandparents Lidiya and Victor Terentev for love and support.
My loving husband for his love and faith.
My great teachers who shared their knowledge and experience.
- To Strikeleva Kristina for her input in my project thinking. This project was created based on the knowledge and experience I got during our communication.
- To Biritskiy Vladimir for forcing me to be creative thinker, and look for new interesting concept ideas and solutions.
- To Valeriy Rulkov for his knowledge to cast, and for his talks on casting, rhythm and dynamics. And also for the tools.
- To Morgunova Taisiya for the fact that my talent was not lost in mathematic labyrinths
- I love you all dearly